Monday, January 19, 2015

Kasuti Embroidery Table cloth - New start

This year I have started a table cloth using kasuti embroidery.  I have planned to so small motifs and a filler motif.  To start of with the progress I have embroidered three small motifs and some filler motifs.  Today I will show u the motif and at the end I will show the complete table cloth.





I am working this table cloth on 10ct white aida cloth with 3 strands of embroidery thread. Next post is all about the list of projects planned for 2015.  So do watch my space.  Till then Happy a happy time with needle n thread.



4 comments:

  1. Looking great!! I did not know about Kasuti on aida fabric...I will give a try sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all attractive designs, would work as snow flakes, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so nice :) All the embroidery projects on blogs and Pinterest inspire me to do some. For now, it's pottery, hope to get to embroidery some time soon.

    Hugs,
    Tanya
    http://tanyaanurag.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. great start Shammi. I really like how neat your work is.

    ReplyDelete

I would like to hear from you as it boosts me up a lot.

*/